Erikson Lodge members are involved in a wide variety of special events
throughout the year featuring both traditional and contemporary programs
with a unique Norwegian-American flavor. Members have the opportunity
to participate in...
- 17th of May celebration - parade, programs, dancing
- Norwegian language classes
- Heritage and language camps
- Tournaments - baseball, bowling, golf, horseshoes, and skiing
- Use of (district-owned) Trollhaugen Recreational Facility at Stampede Pass
that's not all. The lodge also participates in a wide variety of other
social events. Sons of Norway lodge activities encourage expression of
Norwegian culture and community concern. And of course, all Leif Erikson
Lodge members have access to general Sons of Norway membership and financial benefits.